Make someone’s Easter with delicious charity chocolate
Handmade by the Chocolate Café in Ramsbottom, these chocolate bars are free from palm oil and man-made sweeteners, and, what’s more, all proceeds from these sales will be used to support Headway Devon’s vital work for local people with brain injuries.
The 100g bars, cost £3.50 each and we have these six delectable flavours to choose from in a selection of white, milk and dark chocolate:
- Pure dark chocolate – 70% cocoa and a 2011 Gold Great Taste Award winner;
- Candied mint leaves (dark chocolate) – 70% cocoa dark chocolate with mint;
- Rocky road (milk chocolate) – with chocolate coated cereal, chocolate fudge and marshmallows;
- Crunchy chocolate pearls (milk chocolate) – with white, milk and dark chocolate coated cereal crisps;
- Orange (milk chocolate) – topped with orange pieces;
- Strawberry and vanilla cheesecake (white chocolate) – with strawberry pieces, biscuit and chocolate curls.
Chocolate can be collected from Headway Devon’s head office in Exeter or can be sent by post at a charge of £1.50 for one bar, and an extra 50p for each additional bar.
To place an order call Holly on 01392 211822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that stocks are limited, so be sure to get your order in early to avoid disappointment!