Out and about in Action for Brain Injury Week
This “roadshow” will be launching in Torquay on Monday 13th May, before moving on to make stops in Tiverton, Exmouth, Honiton and finally Exeter on Saturday 18th May.
As well as an exhibition of artwork, there will be information stands, delicious homemade cakes, children’s activities, space to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee, and a range of stalls to browse. Entry is free and all money raised will be used towards Headway Devon’s work for local people with brain injuries.
According to Headway fundraiser, Holly, “the aim of Action for Brain Injury Week is to raise awareness of brain injury and to let people know about the vital work that Headway Devon does. Our
“roadshow” will be touring the county during the week to share some of the achievements made by our clients,
and show that there is hope and life after brain injury. We hope that you will come along to have a look at our exhibition and support our vital work when we’re in a town near you.”
The full programme for the week is:
- Monday 13th May — St Luke’s Lower Church Hall, Shedden Hill Road, Torquay. 9am-1.30pm
- Tuesday 14th May — St George’s Church Hall, Fore Street, Tiverton. 9.30am-1.30pm
- Thursday 16th May — Wesley Hall, Tower Street, Exmouth. 10am-3pm
- Friday 17th May — Mackarness Hall, High Street, Honiton. 1.30pm-5pm
- Saturday 18th May — St Stephen’s Church, High Street, Exeter. 10am-1.30pm
For more information about Action for Brain Injury Week and this roadshow or to sign-up to bake cakes for the events, please call us on 01392 211822.