Improve life after brain injury with your Christmas pudding
The puddings are all made by the award winning “Ultimate Plum Pudding Company” in Cumbria, who are a stockists to Fortnum and Mason. All puddings serve four people and cost £5.50 each or three for £15. All profits from the sales will be used towards Headway Devon’s vital work in the local community.
The puddings to choose from this year are:
- The Ultimate Plum Pudding – a traditional Christmas pudding which has won a Gold Great Taste Award. It’s balance of fine ingredients result in a pudding that’s not too heavy and not at all bitter.
- Zingy Lemon Sponge Pudding – a refreshing pudding, made with real lemon zest and with luscious lemon curd. Very moreish.
- Triple Chocolate Sponge Pudding – another Great Taste Award winner, made with real Belgian chocolate, fine dark French cocoa powder, chocolate chips and crème de cacao liqueur.
- Triple Ginger Sponge Pudding – chunks of Australian Buderim ginger, a buttery ginger sponge and ginger wine combine to give a round and luscious flavour. Yet another Gold Great Taste Award winner and stocked by Fortnum and Mason.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding – with a squidgy top and a touch of salt in the caramel sauce to prevent over-sweetness, this traditional pudding is just delicious.
We will be taking orders throughout October and November and puddings can be collected from the XCentre, Headway Devon’s base in Exeter, up until 18th December. To place an order, call Holly or on 01392 211822. Please note that stocks are limited and we do expect to sell out, so be sure to get your order in early to avoid disappointment!