Crafts and Coffee Mornings: our upcoming events!
- Saturday 17th August – Craft Fair at Exmouth Pavilion. Selling a range of beautiful hand-knitted toys, intricate cards and delicious chutney. https://www.exmouthcraftfairs.com/
- Monday 25th August – Heavitree Fun Day, Exeter. Try your luck with our fantastic “Spin A Prize” Wheel at this popular community fun day! https://www.parklifeheavitree.org.uk/
- Saturday 13th September – St Thomas Community Association Fete, Exeter. Our “Spin A Prize” game will be making another appearance at this wonderful fete – come along for the chance to win prizes! https://www.facebook.com/StThomasFestival
- Saturday 18th October – Craft Fair at Southernhay United Reformed Church, Southernhay, Exeter. Browse our beautiful handmade gifts and clothing at this craft fair in central Exeter. https://www.stallfinder.com/event/crafty-bird-handmade-fayre/69938/
- Sunday 19th October – Craft Fair at Exmouth Pavilion. We return to this fantastic craft event with our clothes, accessories and home-wares, plus our brand new caramelised red onion chutney! https://www.exmouthcraftfairs.com/
- Sunday 9th November – Upmarket Flea Market at Exmouth Pavilion. Don’t miss the first opportunity of the winter season to stock up on our fantastic sponge and plum puddings, plus beautiful handmade items.
- Sunday 16th November – Pretty Posh Shopping Fair at Exmouth Pavilion. Warm up for the festive season at this fantastic local shopping fair. With beautiful knitwear, gifts, decorations on sale and, of course, our delicious charity Christmas puddings! https://www.prettyposhlocal.co.uk/
- Saturday 23rd November – Craft Fair at Exmouth Pavilion. We head back to Exmouth with a Christmas gift stall, jam-packed with stunning handmade items donated by our clients and supporters. https://www.exmouthcraftfairs.com/
- Thursday 4th December – Cake and Gift Sale at St Stephens Church, High Street, Exeter. Our Christmas fundraising year will draw to a close with our annual cake and gift sale at St Stephens Church on Exeter High Street. Escape the bustle of the High Street to browse our stalls and relax with a cuppa and a cake between 2-5pm.
We’re also welcoming the support of volunteers and crafters for all of these events. If you could spare a few hours to help out on the day of these events or if you have a talent for jam-making, or a knack for knitting, then Holly would love to hear from you – call 01392 211822 or email email@example.com.