Conference 2020 – Liberty Protection Safeguards and the Frontal Lobe Paradox
Taking place at Exeter Racecourse, Headway Devon’s next conference will focus on the impact of the Mental Capacity (Amendment) Act of 2019. This event promises a full day of interesting and informative sessions on this important legislative development. The final line-up is still to be confirmed, but speakers include:
- Mark Holloway from HeadFirst to discuss the Frontal Lobe Paradox
- Camille Ivinson of Clarke Wilmott LLP to discuss the replacement of Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards with Liberty Protection Safeguards
- Dr Alyson Norman from the University of Plymouth
- Heledd Wyn of Greg Latchams Solicitors giving an overview of the Care Act
- Dr Niall Moore sharing his experience of Mental Capacity Assessments
Sessions will run from 9am-4pm and there will be ample opportunity for networking over lunch and at coffee breaks.
- Individual delegates – £60 each
- Exhibition stand including one delegate place – £100
- Exhibition stand and flyers in delegate packs, plus one delegate place – £130
- Special rate for registered charities – £60 for the first delegate, £50 for each additional delegate from the same organisation
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org or to book your place, fill in the online form by clicking the button below.