Conference 2020 – Liberty Protection Safeguards and the Frontal Lobe Paradox
Taking place at Exeter Racecourse on Wednesday 25th March 2020, Headway Devon’s next conference will focus on the impact of the Mental Capacity (Amendment) Act of 2019. This event promises a full day of interesting and informative sessions on this important legislative development. The final line-up is still to be confirmed, but speakers include:
- Mark Holloway from HeadFirst to discuss the Frontal Lobe Paradox
- Beth Yolland-Jones of TSF Consultants to discuss Mental Capacity Assessments
- Dr Alyson Norman from the University of Plymouth
- Plus planned sessions on the replacement of Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards with Liberty Protection Safeguards and the Care Act.
Sessions will run from 9am-4pm and there will be ample opportunity for networking over lunch and at coffee breaks.
- Individual delegates – £60 each
- Exhibition stand including one delegate place – £100
- Exhibition stand and flyers in delegate packs, plus one delegate place – £130
- Special rate for registered charities – £60 for the first delegate, £50 for each additional delegate from the same organisation
To find out more email email@example.com or to book your place, fill in the online form by clicking the button below.