Who we are
Brain injury has many causes but some of the most common are head injury, stroke, brain tumour, and illnesses like meningitis.
Headway Devon are the local acquired brain injury specialists and we have been providing services for people with brain injuries for 20 years.
We support people with brain injuries to come to terms with what has happened and overcome their disabilities, as well as providing support and advice to their families and carers and training and information for local professionals.
Please feel free to explore our website and if you have any questions or would like to get in touch, please email email@example.com or call us on 01392 211822.
Vision Statement: Rebuilding lives after acquired brain injury.
Mission Statement: Headway Devon provides support and information for people who have been affected by acquired brain injury.
Our Values and what they mean in practice:
- Respect – we will respond to people in a courteous, caring and sensitive way. We will value them as individuals and honour their personal rights and dignity.
- Ambition – we will strive to achieve excellence in everything we do, with and for people
- Learning – we actively increase knowledge and skills. We seek, appreciate and welcome new ideas and approaches. We evaluate what we do and are always trying to improve
- Positivity – we will focus on talents and strengths, making the best of opportunities to maximise individual and organisational well-being
- Honesty – we will be truthful, show respect for what is right and behave with ethical and moral integrity
- Compassion – we will respond to people’s needs with empathy and kindness